- Sikyong Congratulates US Vice Presidential Nominee Tim Kaine July 25, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay today congratulated US Senator Tim Kaine on his selection as the Democratic candidate for vice president of the United States. “On behalf of the Central Tibetan Administration and the Tibetan people, I would like to … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Leaves for Ladakh July 25, 2016DHARAMSHALA: His Holiness the Dalai Lama left Dharamshala early in the morning today for a month long visit to Leh, Ladakh, J&K from 25 July – 22 August 2016. The teaching, organised by Thiksey Monastery and Ladakh Buddhist Association, will … Continued
- Department of Health holds Five-day Training in Planning and Managing Social and Behavioral Change Communication Intervention July 25, 2016DHARAMSHALA: A five-day training in Planning and Managing Social and Behavioral Change Communication Intervention (SBCC) in Health Sector was given to Executive Manager of Bir Hospital, a Doctor from TMAI, a Registered Nurse from Delhi, Project Head and Health Education … Continued
- Tibet Museum Concludes Two-day Exhibition at Hubballi July 25, 2016HUBBALLI: The Tibet Museum of Department of Information and International Relations, CTA on 24 July 2016, concluded its two-day photo exhibition in Hubballi, Karnataka. The exhibition organized on the sideline of ‘South Zone Conference of Tibet Support Groups’ attracted a … Continued
- Core Group for Tibetan Cause held Press Conference at Hubballi July 25, 2016Hubballi 22 July: Shri R.K.Khrimey, National Convenor of the Core Group addressed 40 odd electronic and print media journalists who attended the press conference at about two days South Zone Tibet Support Groups Conference held at Bougenvilla, Hubballi on 23 and 24 July 2016. … Continued
- Flashflood warning issued for Liaoning, Tibet - The Standard - Hong Kong Standard (press release) July 25, 2016Flashflood warning issued for Liaoning, Tibet - The StandardHong Kong Standard (press release)The meteorological authority warned that flash floods would likely follow torrential rain in the northeast and southwest of the country. Parts of Liaoning, Jilin, ...and more »
- Upaya Kaushalya: The Tibetan highway to nirvana - Tibet Sun July 24, 2016Tibet SunUpaya Kaushalya: The Tibetan highway to nirvanaTibet SunLike everyone else, I too remember my schooldays. My fondest memories are of my Tibetan friends Tseten, Chewang, Dorje, et al. Even now, their memories never fail to make me smile — jolly, full of jest and always full of buffoonery. Jokes, not at all ...
- In Tibet, A Long-Banned Buddhist Rite Takes Place, But Not Everyone's Pleased - NPR July 24, 2016NPRIn Tibet, A Long-Banned Buddhist Rite Takes Place, But Not Everyone's PleasedNPRThe Panchen Lama — the second highest figure in Tibetan Buddhism after the Dalai Lama — is performing an important ritual that has not taken place in Tibet for half a century, Chinese state media are reporting this week. In this elaborate, 12-day ...China […]
- Conference in Hubballi on Tibet - The Hindu - The Hindu July 23, 2016Conference in Hubballi on Tibet - The HinduThe HinduCore Group for Tibetan Cause, an umbrella organisation of groups working for the cause of Tibet's independence, will hold a two-day south zone conference at ...and more »
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....