- International Conference Highlights Taiwanese Democratic Perspective on Tibet September 26, 2016Taipei, TAIWAN: The Taiwan Office of Tibet, in collaboration with the Taiwan Tibetan Welfare Association, yesterday held its sixth annual day-long international conference on Tibet. Attended by over 50 Tibetans and Taiwanese people, the conference this year highlighted the Taiwanese … Continued
- Justice Commissioner Tsering Dhondup Retires from Service, Dr Ngawang Rabgyal Elected as New Justice Commissioner September 26, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Mr Tsering Dhondup Namey Lhakang, one of the two other Justice Commissioners of the Tibetan Supreme Justice Commission retired from service, according to a circular issued by the Tibetan Supreme Justice Commission on 24 September 2016. Dr Ngawang Rabgyal, … Continued
- 16th Tibetan Parliament Votes Down Kalon Nominee September 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The 16th Tibetan Parliament disapproved Ms Tenzin Dhardon Sharling, Sikyong’s nominee for Kalon, in a floor decision held today on the fifth day of the second session of 16th Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile. As per the rules and regulations of the … Continued
- Chairman and Vice Chairman of Chauntra Local Tibetan Assembly Sworn in September 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Chairman and Vice Chairman of the 9th Chauntra Local Tibetan Assembly were sworn in at a brief ceremony held at Chauntra Tibetan settlement on 20 September 2016. The Tibetan Local Justice Commissioner for northern region, Mr Lhadruk administered … Continued
- Indian Parliamentary Delegation Visits Tibetan Parliament September 23, 2016DHARAMSHALA: A two-member delegation of Indian Parliament, Shri Satyavrat Chaturvedi, MP, Rajya Sabha and Shri Tamradhwaj Sahu, MP, Lok Sabha, visited the Tibetan parliament today to witness the ongoing proceedings of the second session of the 16th Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile. The … Continued
- S5Ⅱ passes through 2500 kilometers Sichuan-Tibet highway - Automotive World (press release) September 27, 2016S5Ⅱ passes through 2500 kilometers Sichuan-Tibet highwayAutomotive World (press release)Recently, “Climb Sky Road, Reach New Heights” quality challenging activity which was jointly held by JAC and Lopal company was concluded in Lhasa. Eleven S5Ⅱ acted as the main force, and successfully conquered the 2500 kilometers Tibet plateau.
- International Seminar on the Damming Crisis in Tibet - VOA - Voice of America September 26, 2016Voice of AmericaInternational Seminar on the Damming Crisis in Tibet - VOAVoice of AmericaAn international seminar focusing on the growing crises resulting from both climate change and the hundreds of dams being built on Tibet's rivers was held on ...and more »
- China pushes its Panchen Lama on reluctant Tibet - Toronto Star September 26, 2016Toronto StarChina pushes its Panchen Lama on reluctant TibetToronto StarLHASA, TIBET—In the contest for Tibetan hearts and minds, a 26-year-old Buddhist monk is emerging into the spotlight. He is the Chinese-appointed Panchen Lama, and he is being groomed by the Communist Party to fill an important political and religious ...Tales from Tibet 2: A New Year […]
- Tibet: Recently Released Popular Writer Taken into Custody Again - UNPO September 26, 2016UNPOTibet: Recently Released Popular Writer Taken into Custody AgainUNPOAfter four years in prison, Gangkye Drubpa Kyab had been welcomed by friends and relatives with a traditional Tibetan reception when, following the celebration, he was ordered to report to the local police and detained once again. The well-known writer ...
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....