- Sikyong Inaugurates School Systems’ Heads Meeting March 27, 2017DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay today inaugurated a two-day ‘School Systems Heads Meeting’ organised by Department of Education at Nyatri hall, Gangchen Kyishong. The meeting is being held to discuss effective ways of improving students’ education and enhancing the efficiency … Continued
- Two-day Thank You India Program Concludes Successfully in Chennai March 26, 2017CHENNAI: The two-day Thank You India program organised by DIIR’s Tibet Museum and India-Tibet Coordination Office based in Delhi concluded successfully on 25 March at Madras University, Chennai. Speakers at the concluding ceremony of the program include eminent Tibet … Continued
- Sikyong Honours Ven Thupten Wangchen For Over Two Crore Funding for CTA March 25, 2017Dharamshala: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay yesterday presented an award to Ven Thupten Wangchen, Member of Tibetan parliament, Europe and Founder of Tibet House, Barcelona, in recognition of his massive fundraising efforts to benefit the construction of new residential apartments for newly … Continued
- 16th Parliament Concludes 3rd Session, Pledges to Reenergise Global Tibet Movement March 25, 2017DHARAMSHALA: The 16th Tibetan Parliament today concluded its third session following eleven days of comprehensive deliberations and discussions on CTA’s budget for the financial year 2017 – 18 and the situation inside Tibet. During the proceedings, the parliament approved a … Continued
- Kalon Karma Gelek Yuthok Leaves on Official Tour to Odisha, Mainpat, Bhandara March 25, 2017DHARAMSHALA: The Kalon of Department of Religion and Culture, Ven Karma Gelek Yuthok has out set on an official tour to visit Tibetan Settlements in Odisha, Mainpat and Bhandara from today. His official tour is a part of Kashag’s program … Continued
- Big data center to service companies in Tibet - ecns March 27, 2017Big data center to service companies in TibetecnsA cloud storage center will be built in Lhasa, capital of southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, to service investment and trade between Chinese companies and their counterparts in South Asia. Construction started on the center on Monday, with a ...
- Every person in the world wants to live in peace: Tibet spiritual leader - Tibet Post International March 27, 2017Tibet Post InternationalEvery person in the world wants to live in peace: Tibet spiritual leaderTibet Post InternationalShivraj-Chouhan-Tibet-Dalai-Lama-MP-India-2017 Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh — "Every person in the world wants to live in peace and happiness," the spiritual leader of Tibet, His Holiness the Dalai Lama said in Madhya Pradesh, while addressing the ...and more »
- Several nations concerned for widespread HR violations in Tibet: UNHRC - Tibet Post International March 27, 2017Tibet Post InternationalSeveral nations concerned for widespread HR violations in Tibet: UNHRCTibet Post InternationalUNHRC Dharamshala — The deteriorating human rights situation in Tibet was once again raised before the conclusion of the 34th session of the United Nation Human Rights Council by several nations, in addition to the European Union in Geneva, ...Exile Tibetan Parliament passes […]
- China to conduct large-scale survey of Tibetan plateau - The Indian Express March 27, 2017The Indian ExpressChina to conduct large-scale survey of Tibetan plateauThe Indian ExpressChina will conduct a large-scale survey of the 4,000-metre-high Qinghai-Tibet plateau, also known as the roof of the world, to study changes in its resources, ecology and environment, 40 years after the first such research was conducted. The government ...Interview: Chinese gov't efforts to […]
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....