- New Member of Public Service Commission Sworn in July 1, 2016DHARAMSHALA: An Additional member of the Public Service Commission, Mrs Kalsang Yudon Dagpo was sworn in at a ceremony held today at the Tibetan Supreme Justice Commission, Gangchen Kyishong. Mr Kargyu Dhondup, the Chief Justice Commissioner of the Tibetan Supreme … Continued
- An Exhibition on Tibet Showcased at Kerala History Museum July 1, 2016Kochi: The Museum of Kerala History at Edappally in Kochi saw a unique display of three exhibitions on Tibet – ‘Tibet Dreams’, ‘Indian Cartoonists on Tibet’ and ‘A Long Look Homeward’ from June 12-14, 2016. Tushar Gandhi, great-grandson of Mahatma … Continued
- TED 2nd Batch of Entrepreneurs Participates in the Business Plan Competition June 30, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Tibetan Entrepreneurship Program (TED), an initiative of the department of finance, Central Tibetan Administration, today conducted a Business Plan Competition for its 2nd batch of Entrepreneurs who have recently completed their Pre-incubation program and are currently in the incubation … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s 81st Birthday celebrated in French parliament June 30, 2016Paris : The Bureau du Tibet along with Tibet Groups in the French National Assembly and Senate, yesterday hosted a joint reception to celebrate the 81st birth anniversary of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet at the National … Continued
- Sikyong and Education Kalon Dr Lobsang Sangay Releases Language Textbooks for Tibetan Children in North America June 30, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong and Education Kalon Dr Lobsang Sangay today released three Tibetan language textbooks to be taught at weekend language classes to Tibetan children in North America. Education Secretary Dr Ngawang Rabgyal, Director of Education Council Mr Tsering Samdup, Director … Continued
- Tibet Airlines takes first A330 - ATWOnline July 1, 2016ATWOnlineTibet Airlines takes first A330ATWOnlineLhasa based Tibet Airlines has received its first widebody aircraft, an Airbus A330-200 with increased 242 tonne maximum take-off-weight (MTOW), following a handover in Toulouse, France. According to Airbus, the increased MTOW, the first A330-200 in ...
- Tibetan Monks Perform “Sacred Music Sacred Dance for World Healing” at Asia Society Texas Center on August 20 - Asia Society July 1, 2016Asia SocietyTibetan Monks Perform “Sacred Music Sacred Dance for World Healing” at Asia Society Texas Center on August 20Asia SocietyHouston, Texas—The famed multiphonic singers of Tibet's Drepung Loseling Monastery, whose sellout performances in Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center received national acclaim, will perform Sacred Music Sacred Dance for World Healing in Houston as ...Tibetan Monks to […]
- More than 5000 Tibetan soldiers to get retirement benefits - Tibet Sun July 1, 2016Tibet SunMore than 5000 Tibetan soldiers to get retirement benefitsTibet SunA 2010 file photo shows Tibetan soldiers of the Special Frontier Force posted at an Indian army outpost on Siachen Glacier, the world's highest battlefield at 20,000 feet. File photo/Tibet Sun. By Soibam Rocky Singh | Hindustan Times. NEW DELHI, India ...
- Troubled Times: Voices of Tibetan Refugees - China Digital Times July 1, 2016China Digital TimesTroubled Times: Voices of Tibetan RefugeesChina Digital TimesIn 2010, Tel Aviv-based Chinese writer Tang Danhong and Tibetan writer Sangjey Kep traveled to India to collect oral histories from elderly Tibetan exiles who had fled Tibet as the People's Liberation Army entered and tightened control of the region in ...
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....