- His Holiness Teaches Je Tsongkhapa’s ‘Three Principal Aspects of the Path’ and ‘In Praise of Dependent Arising’ October 22, 2016Milan, Italy, 21 October 2106 – His Holiness the Dalai Lama began his public day by giving an interview to an old friend, Pio d’Emilia for SkyTG 24. d’Emilia opened his questions with an enquiry about whether His Holiness’s health … Continued
- US Congress’ Human Rights Commission Urges China to Reverse Misguided Policies in Larung Gar, Restore the Institution as well as Religious Freedom of Tibetans October 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Co-Chairs of the United State Congress’ Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission, Representatives James P McGovern and Joseph R Pitts have, on Wednesday, written to the Chinese Ambassador to the United States expressing ‘deep concern’ over the forced eviction … Continued
- Milan Confers Honorary Citizenship to His Holiness the Dalai Lama October 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Milan city council bestowed honorary citizenship on His Holiness the Dalai Lama yesterday despite strong objections from Chinese government. Mr Lamberto Bertole, Chairman of the Council of Milan honoured His Holiness the Dalai Lama with the Milan Honorary … Continued
- Older Generation are the Pillars of Tibetan Community: Sikyong at Closing Ceremony of 11th Settlement Officers Meeting cum Workshop October 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay addressed the closing ceremony of the 11th annual Tibetan settlement officers meeting cum workshop at Nyatri hall, yesterday. Over 43 settlement officers across India, Nepal and Bhutan participated in the four-day meeting cum workshop. The … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s Departure from Prague and Arrival in Milan October 21, 2016Dalailama.com Milan, Italy, 20 October 2016 – Day was just breaking as His Holiness the Dalai Lama walked down the steps of his hotel in Prague this morning. Friends, organizers of his visit and other well-wishers gathered to see him … Continued
- ITFA organizes Tibet awareness & clean up campaign - Phayul October 21, 2016PhayulITFA organizes Tibet awareness & clean up campaignPhayul“People from all over the world come here, and express support to the Tibetan cause. However, the local residents do not hold much concern or interest. If they really respect His Holiness the Dalai Lama as they say, they should be the first ones to ...
- US human rights Commission: End demolitions of Larung Gar in Tibet - Tibet Post International October 21, 2016Tibet Post InternationalUS human rights Commission: End demolitions of Larung Gar in TibetTibet Post InternationalUS-Congress-Human-Rights-Commission Washington, D.C. — US Congress' Human Rights Commission expressed 'deep concern' over the forced eviction ...and more »
- Enormous, Mysterious Ice Avalanches Strike Tibet - Gizmodo - Gizmodo October 21, 2016GizmodoEnormous, Mysterious Ice Avalanches Strike Tibet - GizmodoGizmodoWhen the first deadly avalanche struck the Aru Range in Tibet on July 17th, scientists were puzzled. But when a second enormous ice slide occurred just a few ...and more »
- China's Dam Building Spree in Tibet: Strategic Implications and India's Options - Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses October 21, 2016China's Dam Building Spree in Tibet: Strategic Implications and India's OptionsInstitute for Defence Studies and AnalysesRecent reports have pointed to China blocking the Xiabuqu tributary of the Yarlung Zangpo River (Tibetan name for Brahmaputra) for a dam project. The 195-km long Xiabuqu originates at Bainang and joins the Brahmaputra at Xigaze, close to Sikkim.
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....