- Pillsbury Favours Trump-Dalai Lama Meeting, Slams The Hindu for Fake News January 18, 2017Dharamsala: The Hindu on January 17 published an article titled ‘Is Trump preparing to change the script on Tibet?’ Atul Aneja, The Hindu’s Associate Editor (China) authored the piece claiming ‘Michael Pillsbury, a top advisor of Donald Trump’s transition team, … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Thanks Bihar CM Nitish Kumar for Kalachakra Success January 17, 2017Bodh Gaya: Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama expressed gratitude to Bihar Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar for the organizational support rendered by Government of Bihar for the 34th Kalachakra Initiation which concluded on January 14 with … Continued
- His Holiness Leaves Bodh Gaya after Successful Completion of 34th Kalachakra January 16, 2017BODH GAYA: His Holiness the Dalai Lama left Bodh Gaya today for New Delhi following the successful completion of the 34th Kalachakra organised by Central Tibetan Administration. The 34th Kalachakra which was held from 02 – 14 January 2017 was … Continued
- Connecting Faith Through Technology—Why the 34th Kalachakra is a Divine Gift for the World January 16, 2017Bodh Gaya: The 34th Kalachakra Initiation by His Holiness the Dalai Lama, which attracted people of faith from across the globe, is special for many reasons. It is taking place in Bodh Gaya, the land where Lord Buddha … Continued
- I will live for More Than 100 Years: His Holiness Reaffirms at Final Day of Kalachakra January 15, 2017BODH GAYA: His Holiness the Dalai Lama reaffirmed that he will live for more than one hundred years on the final day of the 34th Kalachakra teaching at Bodh Gaya on 14 January 2017. “You are making this Long … Continued
- Trump's top advisor slams The Hindu for "Fake News" story on Tibet - Tibet Post International January 19, 2017Tibet Post InternationalTrump's top advisor slams The Hindu for "Fake News" story on TibetTibet Post Internationalpillsbury-Trump-Advisor Dharamshala — The Hindu, a 131-year-old national newspaper, has come under heavy criticism after publishing a "fake News" story titled 'Is Trump preparing to change the script on Tibet?', that falsely claiming the U.S. ...and more »
- Does Tibet's New Governor Signal Change? - The Diplomat January 18, 2017The DiplomatDoes Tibet's New Governor Signal Change?The DiplomatOn January 16, the Chinese government announced the appointment of Che Dalha (known as Qi Zhala in Chinese) as the new chair (equivalent to governor) of the Tibetan Autonomous Region (TAR). Che Dalha, the former party secretary of Lhasa ...
- Despite Pro-Tibet Protests, Chinese Visit to Switzerland Passes ... - Sputnik International January 18, 2017Sputnik InternationalDespite Pro-Tibet Protests, Chinese Visit to Switzerland Passes ...Sputnik InternationalDuring a recent visit of Chinese representatives to Switzerland 10 agreements concerning bilateral cooperation in culture, innovations, international cooperation, ...Dozens of Tibet protesters detained during Xi Jinping's visit to ...ShanghaiistPress freedom predator Xi given Davos platform: Media watchdogTibet Post InternationalTibetans and Uighurs protest in Geneva - […]
- Tibet leads in China's electricity consumption growth - China Daily January 18, 2017Tibet leads in China's electricity consumption growthChina DailyLHASA - Tibet reported the fastest growth in electricity consumption across China last year as its economy continued to grow at a double-digit rate for a 24th consecutive year. Tibet consumed 4.18 billion kilowatt hours of electricity in 2016, up 21.4 ...and more »
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....