- Education Council Holds Three-day Meeting to Review Math Textbooks for Tibetan Schools July 22, 2016DHARAMSHALA: A three-day review meeting on mathematics textbook for Tibetan middle schools was held at Nyatri hall from 20 – 22 July 2016. The meeting was organised by Education Council of Department of Education, CTA with the objective to standardise … Continued
- Second International Diplomacy and Advocacy Training Concludes July 22, 2016Gurgaon, 22 July: A five-day training in International Diplomacy and Advocacy to a select staff of CTA that began on Monday successfully concluded today at Heritage Village, Manesar, Gurgaon. About 35 participants, representing the Offices of Tibet, staff of the … Continued
- Sikyong Speaks to Gurukul Students on CTA and Middle Way Approach July 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay, the democratically elected political leader of Tibet, met a group of 34 students from various Indian colleges at the Kashag today. The group of students are in Dharamshala as part of the annual month-long Gurukul … Continued
- Deputy Speaker Meets Student Delegation from Gurukul Program July 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Acharya Yeshi Phuntsok, Deputy Speaker, Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile met with 30 students from Gurukul Program and gave an introduction of the Parliament at the Parliamentary Secretariat on 20 July 2016 from 2pm to 3.15pm. Hon’ble Deputy Speaker explained about the … Continued
- Chairman of Ravangla and Pokhra Local Tibetan Assembly Sworn in July 21, 2016DHARAMSHALA: As per article 69 of the Charter of Tibetans-in-Exile, the chairman of the 8th Local Tibetan Assembly of Kunpheling Ravangla and 9th Local Tibetan Assembly of Tashiling Pokhra settlement were sworn in at a ceremony held on 13 and … Continued
- Conference in Hubballi on Tibet - The Hindu July 23, 2016Conference in Hubballi on TibetThe HinduCore Group for Tibetan Cause, an umbrella organisation of groups working for the cause of Tibet's independence, will hold a two-day south zone conference at Bougenvilla at Hotel Woodlands in Keshwapur here from Saturday. Speaking to presspersons ...and more »
- Former Miss Tibet Tsering Chungtak passes away - Tibet Sun July 22, 2016Tibet SunFormer Miss Tibet Tsering Chungtak passes awayTibet SunTsering Chungtak had won the Miss Tibet 2006 crown. She had participated in the Miss Earth Pageant the same year. She went to Malaysia for the Miss Tourism Pageant, but had to withdraw after the Chinese government put pressure on the organisers to ...
- Sierra Leone News: A visit to the roof of the world 'Tibet - Awoko July 22, 2016AwokoSierra Leone News: A visit to the roof of the world 'TibetAwokoBefore departing for this once in a life time trip to the world's highest plateau, Tibet, our minds had been prepared by our host, the China Africa Press Center, about the weather condition with particular emphasis on the availability of limited oxygen ...and more »
- Human Rights Watch says tolerance against peaceful protest in Tibet diminishing - Phayul July 22, 2016Human Rights Watch says tolerance against peaceful protest in Tibet diminishingPhayulDHARAMSHALA, July 22: The leading rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW) in their latest report, 'Detention and Prosecution of Tibetans under China's Stability Maintenance Campaign', reported that the authorities' tolerance towards any forms of ...
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....