- CTA President Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay Graces 9th Festival of Tibet 2017 April 29, 2017BRISBANE: President of CTA Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay graced the 9th Festival of Tibet making his presence at the Lotus Bom Concert as the Festival’s Chief Guest at Brisbane Powerhouse. He received a standing ovation at the concert venue. At … Continued
- Tibetan Parliamentary Delegation Visits Setagaya School and Gokukuji Temple April 29, 201727 April 2017 TOKYO, Japan: The members of the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile today visited Setagaya Junior High School to learn about the curriculum and teaching methodologies of the Japanese schools. The Tibetan parliamentarians observed science laboratories, text books, English language, meditation … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Returns to Dharamsala from Delhi April 28, 2017Dharamshala: The Tibetan spiritual leader His Holiness the Dalai Lama returned to Dharamshala today following a brief visit to Delhi from 25 – 28 April 2017. On 27 April, His Holiness the Dalai Lama was awarded the prestigious Professor M … Continued
- 16th Tibetan Parliament to Hold 4th Session from 19 – 28 September April 28, 2017DHARAMSHALA: The 4th session of the 16th Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile will be held from 19 – 28 September 2017, according to a notification from the Tibetan Parliamentary secretariat. Members of the parliament are requested to register their attendance at the parliamentary … Continued
- President of the Central Tibetan Administration Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay Arrives in Brisbane, Australia April 28, 2017BRISBANE, Australia: The President of the Central Tibetan Administration, Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay arrived in Brisbane, Australia today to grace the 9th Festival of Tibet in Brisbane, Queensland. He was received by Representative Lhakpa Tshoko and Chinese Liaison Officer Kelsang … Continued
- Man who lead mining protests in Amchok County of eastern Tibet dies - Tibet Post International April 29, 2017Tibet Post InternationalMan who lead mining protests in Amchok County of eastern Tibet diesTibet Post InternationalTsewang-Kyab-Tibetan-Environment-Activist-dies-2017 Dharamshala — A Tibetan man who was leading protests against Chinese mining operations in a ...and more »
- Tibet's spiritual leader awarded the Prof ML Sondhi Prize for Int'l Politics - Tibet Post International April 29, 2017Tibet Post InternationalTibet's spiritual leader awarded the Prof ML Sondhi Prize for Int'l PoliticsTibet Post InternationalIndia-Prof-ML-Sondhi-Prize-International-Politics-Dalai- New Delhi, India — Professor ML Sondhi Memorial Trust honored the spiritual leader of Tibet, His Holiness the Dalai Lama with the Professor M L Sondhi Prize for International Politics 2016 at a ...
- In Pictures: Demolition and construction inside the Larung Gar Tibetan religious site - Hong Kong Free Press April 29, 2017In Pictures: Demolition and construction inside the Larung Gar Tibetan religious siteHong Kong Free PressIn July 2016, Chinese authorities began demolition work at Larung Gar, one of the largest institutes of Tibetan Buddhism in the world. Larung Gar. Photo: Charles Tay. Located in the southwestern Chinese province of Sichuan on the Tibetan border, Larung ...
- Zara Fleming will host a lecture at UTas about Tibet - Tasmania Examiner April 28, 2017Tasmania ExaminerZara Fleming will host a lecture at UTas about TibetTasmania ExaminerZara Fleming, from the UK, will discuss the development of Tibet from the 6th century right through to the present day. Fleming has had an interest in Tibet since her seventh birthday. “My teacher told our class about the Chinese invasion of Tibet and […]
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....