- UN Special Rapporteurs Question China on Larung Gar and Yarchen Gar February 24, 2017UN Special Rapporteurs Question China on Larung Gar and Yarchen Gar, Seeks Response to Nine Areas of Concern in Tibet Geneva: On the eve of the 34th session of UN Human Rights Council, the Special Procedures of United Nations Council made public a joint … Continued
- Sikyong wishes everyone on Losar (Tibetan New Year) February 24, 2017Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay extended Losar greetings to Tibetans inside and outside Tibet on the occasion of traditional Tibetan New Year – Losar 2144 – the year of the fire bird. The Tibetan new year begins from 27 – 01 … Continued
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Speaks to Delegates from the First Tibetan Women’s Empowerment Conference February 24, 2017dalailama.com Thekchen Chöling, Dharamsala, HP, India, 23 February 2017 – This morning at his residence, His Holiness the Dalai Lama addressed more than 300 delegates participating in the first Tibetan Women’s Empowerment Conference. The conference, organised by the CTA, has … Continued
- New Scholarship Program for Tibetan Girls in Exile February 24, 2017DHARAMSHALA: Kalon Ngodup Tsering of Department of Education, CTA and his team of Scholarship program met with officials from Vimala Association represented by Ms Debbie Carrani and Ms Mimmi Guglielmone on the afternoon of 23 February 2017. A special funding … Continued
- Sikyong Launches Book by Late Tibetan Surgeon Dr Tsewang Pemba February 24, 2017DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay yesterday launched a book by late Dr Tsewang Yishey Pemba, White Crane, Lend me your Wings with along Director Thubten Samphel, Tibet Policy Institute, Bhuchung D Sonam, Poet and Essayist, Diwo Lhamo Pemba, Montessori educator … Continued
- The sour holes in the Swiss cheese .:. Tibet Sun - Tibet Sun February 24, 2017Tibet SunThe sour holes in the Swiss cheese .:. Tibet SunTibet SunBy changing their policy towards Tibetan as nationality, Switzerland is now poked with just as many holes as their famed Swiss cheese -- black holes of...and more »
- Tibet Fund Celebrates Tibetan New Year - Year of Fire-Bird Royal ... - Voice of America February 23, 2017Voice of AmericaTibet Fund Celebrates Tibetan New Year - Year of Fire-Bird Royal ...Voice of AmericaNew York based Tibet Fund celebrated the Tibetan New Year: Year of Fire Bird Royal Calender 2144, at Baruch College in New York City on February 21, 2017.Delving into the traditions surrounding the Tibetan New Year ...Global Timesall 2 news […]
- What's ahead: Author to speak about relationship between China and Tibet - Gillette News Record February 23, 2017Gillette News RecordWhat's ahead: Author to speak about relationship between China and TibetGillette News RecordTibet is legally a part of China, but many Tibetans consider themselves in a sovereign country. 022317-com-chinatibet02. Photos courtesy of Mark Jenkins. National Geographic writer Mark Jenkins likens Tibet to Wyoming, saying the country that's legally ...
- TCHRD Releases 2016 Annual Report on Human Rights Situation in Tibet - Voice of America February 23, 2017Voice of AmericaTCHRD Releases 2016 Annual Report on Human Rights Situation in TibetVoice of AmericaThe Tibetan Center for Human Rights and Democracy (TCHRD) based in Dharamsala, North India released the 2016 Annual Report on Human Rights Situation in Tibet at a press conference on February 23, 2017. In an interview with VOA, Tsering Tsomo, the ...
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....