- 34th Kalachakra to be Held from 3 – 13 January 2017 May 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The 34th Kalachakra initiations would be held from 3 – 13 January 2017, according to a circular issued by the Kashag secretariat today. “As per the request of the Kashag, His Holiness the Dalai Lama has already announced at … Continued
- Dharamshala Tibetans Felicitate Home Kalon Dolma Gyari May 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Tibetan community of Dharamshala and Mcleod Ganj, led by the local Tibetan settlement office, organised a special ceremony today to felicitate Kalon Dolma Gyari of the department of Home at the TCV Day school. Over two hundred Tibetans … Continued
- Teaching Notice May 24, 2016His Holiness the Dalai Lama will give a teaching on Domthonpa’s A Tree of faith- A Self- Exhortation from Book of Kadam at the request of Tibetan Youth on 1- 3 June,2016 at Main Temple, Mcleod Ganj. His Holiness will … Continued
- Shugden Protester Penalised for Assault on Senior Citizen in US May 24, 2016BOSTON, MA: According to the Tibetan Association of Boston and Mr Ngawang Norbu Sherpa, a US district court based in Boston, Massachusetts, has issued a restraining order and a monthly penalty against a Shugden protester for physically assaulting a senior … Continued
- Health Department organise Eye Camps at Tibetan Settlements of Doon valley, Sirmour Distt, Herbetpur and Ravangla May 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Tibet Fund and Eye surgery fund, USA has been consistently supporting the eye checkup and eye surgery camps at Tibetan settlements in India. With a circular from Department of Health, CTA an eye screening camp was organized at … Continued
- Without oxgyen aid, American woman set record on Mt Everest from Tibet side - Himalayan Times May 24, 2016Himalayan TimesWithout oxgyen aid, American woman set record on Mt Everest from Tibet sideHimalayan TimesMt Everest, known as Mt Qomolangma in Tibet, as seen from the Tibet side. Photo: AP. KATHMANDU: Thirty-three-year-old Melissa Arnot became the first American woman to successfully climb the world highest peak without using supplemental oxygen.First American Woman Summits Everest Without […]
- Modern face of Tibet - Daily News & Analysis May 24, 2016Daily News & AnalysisModern face of TibetDaily News & AnalysisA Nepali journalist, who had visited Tibetan capital in 2002, is aghast at the sight of its changed fortunes. He recalls that a decade ago, Lhasa was a dingy hamlet with thatched mud and wooden houses under the iconic Potala Palace. The city has been ...“Stability […]
- Spiritual leader of Tibet extends sympathy over Sri Lankan tragedy - Tibet Post International May 23, 2016Tibet Post InternationalSpiritual leader of Tibet extends sympathy over Sri Lankan tragedyTibet Post InternationalDharamshala — The spiritual leasder of Tibet, His Holiness the Dalai Lama expressed his condolences over the flash floods and landslides in Sri Lanka. In a letter to Maithripala Sirisena, the President of Sri Lanka, His Holiness the Dalai Lama ...and more »
- Tibet: News Exile Spiritual leader of Tibet extends sympathy over Sri Lankan tragedy - Tibet Post International May 23, 2016Tibet Post InternationalTibet: News Exile Spiritual leader of Tibet extends sympathy over Sri Lankan tragedyTibet Post InternationalDharamshala — The spiritual leasder of Tibet, His Holiness the Dalai Lama expressed his condolences over the flash floods and landslides in Sri Lanka. In a letter to Maithripala Sirisena, the President of Sri Lanka, His Holiness the Dalai […]
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
- Statement by Members of the European Parliament on the International Human Rights Day Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....