- “Time for Tibetan Women to Contribute to Global Leadership” – His Holiness the Dalai Lama February 23, 2017Dharamsala: The participants of the first Tibetan Women’s Empowerment Conference were granted a special audience with His Holiness the Dalai Lama this morning. At an hour-long audience, His Holiness lauded Kashag’s efforts in bringing out a revised version of ‘Women’s … Continued
- In Photos: Special Audience with His Holiness the Dalai Lama for Participants and Organisers of First Tibetan Women’s Empowerment Conference February 23, 2017
- Kalon Karma Gelek Yuthok Condoles Demise of Kyabje Dorzong Rinpoche February 23, 2017DHARAMSHALA: Kalon Ven Karma Gelek Yuthok of Department of Religion and Culture, CTA condoled the demise of Kyabje Drubwang Dorzong Rinpoche, one of the most prominent masters of Drukpa Kagyu lineage. In a letter addressed to the Dorzong Monastery in … Continued
- The Office of Tibet SA and Streetschool Organises Introductory Function for Students and Parents February 23, 2017Johannesburg: The Office of Tibet, South Africa and Streetschool organised an introductory function for Students and Parents at Protea Wanderer Hotel, Johannesburg on 18 February 2017. More than 50 participants including adults, children and some of former participants of exchange … Continued
- Sikyong Inaugurates New Residential Apartments for Former Tibetan Political Prisoners February 22, 2017DHARAMSHALA: Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay today inaugurated ‘Druzin Gatsel’ a new Tibetan residential building for former Tibetan political prisoners at Mecleod Ganj, Dharamshala on 22 February 2017. Members of Kashag including Kalon Sonam Topgyal Khorlatsang, Department of Home, Kalon Karma … Continued
- Delving into the traditions surrounding the Tibetan New Year - Global Times February 23, 2017Global TimesDelving into the traditions surrounding the Tibetan New YearGlobal TimesThroughout its development, the Tibetan calendar has absorbed elements from other calendars. For example, during the Tibetan Empire (7th-9th century), the Tibetan calendar began making use of elements from the zodiac signs used in traditional Chinese ...and more »
- BRIEF-Tibet Tourism to pay no div for FY 2016 - Reuters February 23, 2017BRIEF-Tibet Tourism to pay no div for FY 2016ReutersReuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news ...and more »
- Sikyong Inaugurates First Tibetan 'Women's Empowerment Conference' - Tibet Post International February 22, 2017Tibet Post InternationalSikyong Inaugurates First Tibetan 'Women's Empowerment Conference'Tibet Post InternationalTibet-Women-Empowerment-2017 Dharamshala — The political leader of Tibetan people, SIkyong Dr Lobsang Sangay inaugurated the first 'Women's Empowerment Conference' at the helm of the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) in Dharamshala, India, ...and more »
- China grants record number of PR to foreigners in Tibet | Latest ... - Daily News & Analysis February 22, 2017China grants record number of PR to foreigners in Tibet | Latest ...Daily News & AnalysisChina grants record number of PR to foreigners in Tibet - China today granted a record number of 118 foreigners the permanent residence status in the Tibetan ...and more »
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....