- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Returns to Dharamshala from Ladakh August 25, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Tibetan spiritual leader, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, returned to Dharamshala this morning to a warm welcome by local Tibetans, devotees and well-wishers, following a month-long visit to Leh, Ladakh, J&K from 25 July – 22 August 2016. … Continued
- New Representative Mr Tashi Phuntsok Takes Charge of OOT, Brussels August 25, 2016Brussels: Mr Tashi Phuntsok, who has been appointed as the new representative for Office of Tibet, Brussels, formally took charge from Acting Representative of Office of Tibet, Brussels, Mr Kelsang Gyaltsen. A brief ceremony of handing over was held at … Continued
- Indian Dignitaries Visit Tibetan Parliamentary Secretariat August 25, 2016DHARAMSHALA: Three Indian dignitaries visited the Tibetan Parliamentary Secretariat, including: Shri. Sharad Tripathi, BJP, MP, Lok Sabha (member of the Standing Committee on External Affairs and member of the Standing Committee Rural Development); Shri. Ram Kumar Kashyap, Indian National Lok … Continued
- Deputy Speaker Discusses ‘Tibet and Rest of the World’ at Tibet Musuem August 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Deputy Speaker of the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile, Acharya Yeshi Phuntsok, spoke on ‘Tibet and the Rest of the World’ at a bimonthly Tibet-awareness talk organised by the Tibet Museum yesterday, 24 August 2016. Acharya Yeshi Phuntsok began his presentation by … Continued
- Workshop for Health Department Accountants Underway August 24, 2016DHARAMSHALA: The Department of Health (DoH), Central Tibetan Administration (CTA), is organising a nine-day workshop on ‘Accounting, Tallying, Income Tax, FCRA and Budgeting’ from 21-31 August 2016 at the Tibetan Reception Centre, Dharamshala. A total of 16 accountants from 11 … Continued
- Tibet People's Radio undergoing Lawo revamp - Audio Media International August 25, 2016Tibet People's Radio undergoing Lawo revampAudio Media InternationalEight of the station's on-air studios will receive a sapphire mixing desk, with Crystal mixing desks installed in each of its 12 dubbing studios. Infomedia is installing new Lawo mixing consoles at the Tibet People's Radio Station, with completion ...
- How good is Tibet's Beijing-backed search engine? - BBC News August 24, 2016BBC NewsHow good is Tibet's Beijing-backed search engine?BBC NewsThis week saw the launch of the very first search engine in the Tibetan language. Yongzim, backed by the Chinese authorities, claims to be better at handling complex searches involving several words in the language than any alternative. But a spokesman ...How censored is China's first Tibetan-language […]
- Camping in the Spartan Nomad Lands of Tibet. With a Cocktail. And a Sauna. - New York Times August 23, 2016New York TimesCamping in the Spartan Nomad Lands of Tibet. With a Cocktail. And a Sauna.New York TimesThere, the family had heard countless grim tales of China's policies in Tibet, which the Chinese Army occupied in 1951. Nevertheless, they decided to try to engage with Tibetans in the Chinese-ruled region and make an attempt at […]
- UNPO: Tibet: US Congressional Group Pushes for Obama to Make ... - UNPO August 23, 2016UNPOUNPO: Tibet: US Congressional Group Pushes for Obama to Make ...UNPOA group of seventy-two members of the US Congress have urged President Obama to focus on defending the rights of the Tibetan people for the remainder of ...Samdhong Rinpoche speaks on elections and citizenship .:. Tibet SunTibet Sunall 3 news articles »
Sur la question de Dolgyal (Shugden)
Compte-rendus des visites de Sa Sainteté le Dalaï Lama et rapports sur le Tibet
- Tibetaanse regering in ballingschap aan Wereldleiders: Zet Tibet centraal bij onderhandelingen Klimaatverandering Read more →
- Mettre le Tibet au centre des discussions sur les changements climatiques: appel de l’Administration centrale tibétaine aux leaders mondiaux. Read more →
- Interviews à Cambrige et rencontre avec des enfants à Londres Read more →
- Une force pour le bien, et Les étapes de la méditation Read more →
- La Compassion Eveillée, célébrations à l’occasion du 80ème anniversaire du Dalaï Lama. Read more →
Events and Updates
- 16 ème Festival Culturel du Tibet les 11 et 12 juin 2016 Read more →
- Statement of Sikyong on the 57th Anniversary of Tibetan National Uprising Day Read more →
- Déclaration du Sikyong (chef politique) à l’occasion du 57ème anniversaire du soulèvement national tibétain Read more →
- Verklaring van de Sikyong ter gelegenheid de 57ste Herdenkingsdag van de Tibetaanse Nationale OpstandDag Read more →
- Commemoration of 57th Tibetan National Uprising in Brussels, Belgium on March 10, 2016 Read more →
Tibet Support Group (TSG) aims to improve, physically and emotionally, the wellbeing of many Tibetan refugees. We set up sponsorships that provide educational opportunities and humanitarian aid to individuals and families facing hardships.
The example of showing generosity also greatly benefits the donors. In fact in a survey sent to sponsors, many made a special point of thanking us for this opportunity.
We don't know what the long-term implications of the many small acts from individuals and groups like ourselves will be on the Chinese occupation of Tibet. However, we have confidence in the future of our and others’ efforts.
It is Tibet Support Group’s intention to assist many Tibetan refugees, to provide opportunities to which they would otherwise not have access.
Its purpose is to maximise the effectiveness of the worldwide Tibet movement. The Network works to increase the capacity of individual member organisations, develops coordinated strategic campaigns, and encourages increased cooperation among organisations, thereby strengthening the Tibet movement as a whole.
Network members are committed to non-violence as a fundamental principle of the Tibetan struggle. They regard Tibet as an occupied country and recognise the Tibetan Government in Exile as the sole legitimate government of the Tibetan people. Beyond these principles, the International Tibet Network respects the variety of views and opinions of its member organisations, for example concerning Tibet's future political status, and believes that diversity strengthens our movement.
Tibetan Buddhist Centres are dedicated to preserve and promote Tibetan religious and cultural heritageClick Here to know more....